Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Baby Steps.

Ok I suck as a blogger.  It has been several months since the last post and I have neglected to memorialize several precious moments and things the kids have done.  A quick recap:


He's walking!  First steps July 19, 2013




A star is born!  First dance recital for this diva.



A much needed get away for mommy and daddy.  Wine country - can't wait to go back one day!



And finally...I made a big life change.  I quit my job and went back to work for this guy!

I can't believe it has been 4 years.  It was sad to leave my old job but I am now working part time for my brother again, spending more time with my kids, and I am really happy.  Ok, I think that brings this blog up to speed.  I have to get better at doing this weekly:)









No comments:

Post a Comment