Tuesday, February 26, 2013

We have a crawler!

Well Buddy is seconds away from now crawling!  I can't believe how fast it is going with him.  I feel like I just had him!  It is amazing - I am the same person I was 6 months ago but he has grown and learned and changed so much in that time. 
Ignore my annoying voice coaching him on:)

I think it goes by so fast because the pace of our life is so fast.  Between working and shuffling them around and Tom going in and out of town, life seems like an endless, exhausting race.  It is so important to slow down and be present because there is an end.  We are not here forever.  The babies will not be babies for long.  Our older loved ones decline in strength and health.  And one day I know I will long for things to be just as they are today.  I hate to be a bummer.  I just don't want rush through my life, bogged down by the things I have to do without enjoying and appreciating the gifts of today.  It is important to remind myself of this.  It keeps life in perspective when the everyday stuff gets overwelming.

Moving on.  Today is Monday and that means...Dance!
How cute is she!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment